Objet : [Computer-go] Atari Go
De : Andreas Persson
À : computer-go@computer-go.org
Cc :

Hi, toying with Don Dailey's old reference bot (pure monte carlo). Trying to make it play Atari Go,

it plays decent regular Go on a 9x9 but not well at all when trying to make it play Atari Go. I try ending each playout as soon as a capture is made and score the moves with amaf. This leads to almost random play even with a big number of playouts. Anyone tried making a Atari Go monte carlo player, anything obvious I am missing?

Regards Andreas