Thanks for letting us know the situation Aja. It must be hard for an
engineer to not be able to discuss the details of his work!

As for the first-play-urgency value, if we indulge in some reading between
the lines: It's possible to interpret the paper as saying
first-play-urgency is zero. After rereading it myself that's the way I read
it now. But if that is true maybe Aja would have said "guys the paper
already says it is zero." That would imply it's actually some other value.

That is probably reading far too much into Aja's reply, but it's something
to think about.