Hi,

I have just found out that the list is not sending emails to my free.fr
email address any more. So I subscribed with my gmail address, which I hope
should work better.

I had missed that very interesting message by David Wu (
http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2019-March/010991.html).

I simply wish to share my confirmation that maximizing territory works
well. I have been training Crazy Stone to maximize territory since the
beginning. That's how it reached the top of CGOS after a couple months of
training with only 2-3 (Volta) GPUs in February, 2018. It took Leela
several more months to reach a similar strength, with considerably more
computing power.

Rémi