Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information. I will implement Ataxx in my generic
Crazy Zero framework as soon as I have a little free time.

By the way, I have revived the game AI forum, and re-organized it a bit:
https://www.game-ai-forum.org/

I posted your link there. I will also report about my experiments in that
forum.

I have the feeling that many people are implementing the Alpha Zero
algorithm for many different games, but do not exchange much with each
other, because there is no online game-independent place to discuss about
game AI algorithms.

In the next weeks, I will write a few posts to share some of my experiments
and ideas, with the hope that people from Go, chess, shogi, and other games
will join the discussion. I will announce the forum more widely at that
time.

The Game AI forum has been online for more than 11 years, and never became
very active. But this situation may be an opportunity to try to make it
live again.

Rémi