In one of the games, "gogonuts" - who has played many games with computer
programs - opined that multiple unresolved semeai are a weakness of MC programs.

A strong human would reason that if the outcome of semeai A, B, and C are
individually losses for the program, then the aggregate probability is to lose
all three fights.
 Terry McIntyre <terrymcint...@yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.