On 12/30/2010 06:10 PM, Michael Williams wrote:
Perhaps the client viewer should have the ability to hide comments by
rank.  Then anyone can be allowed to post, as long as they know that
not everyone will hear them.

The problem with that is you end up with a bunch of disjointed chat (people replying to those whose comments you have hidden), and even then the dans get sucked into random conversations.

I was really happy with the dan analysis, but then it's also fun to have the free-for-all kibitz too, so I think two separate game windows is the best solution. The best part is that this is already possible with the KGS clone feature.