On 8 January 2012 14:27, Rémi Coulom <remi.cou...@free.fr> wrote:

> On 7 janv. 2012, at 21:07, Jouni Valkonen wrote:
> >
> > 6d for MC-gobot seems a bit optimistic, I would bet €5 that it won't
> happen in 2012. 6d's are ridiculously strong. I calculated that in January,
> out of 56 games against 5d's CS won 48%. This is indeed impressive,
> although there is long way to beat 6d's in even game.
>
> I take the bet. Zen19D is 5.99 dan today. No way it won't improve to 6d. I
> would take the bet for Crazy Stone too.

oh, Zen is drifting more than I expect, when old games are dropping. It did
not look like getting into 6d when she played actively in November. I guess
that I already lost the bet. Is it ok, that I pay the bet as buying CS for
iPad2? It is only €5.99, so after reducing Apple's share and taxes, it may
be a little less than 5 euros for you.

   –Jouni