Hello Petr,

care to shed some light on what you would work on?

Not related to playing strength itself, but regarding bots as teaching
aids, I'd be very interested in a user-friendly interface to have
Pachi analyze games within a given time per move or game, mark
blunders, provide the best current move and perhaps output some
statistics considering the shifting winning percentages. Very similar
to what Chess engines do.

I remember someone looking into doing something like that with Pachi
on 9x9 over at L19, but I think there is some merit in expanding that
into a full-blown learning tool.

-Michael