-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Announcements and Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Gallant
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:27 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: [CGUYS] Advice on Mac for very senior citizen

A very senior citizen (92 years young) asked me to help him get and set
up a Mac mainly to use the web.  His vision is somewhat impaired
(cataracts) and his hearing isn't what it used to be.  We're looking at
the 17 inch or 20 inch iMac.  Does anyone have experience or advice to
share?  Also, any suggestions on a printer would be welcome - useability
is important.  Thanks in advance.

-Andy Gallant

* New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
YourNewAddress
* RSS at
www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml