My desktop is in the shop, so I attached my Toshiba Satellite M55-S139 (14.5"
diameter) laptop to the monitor, an HP L1925 (19" diameter). The screen fills
up horizontally (left to right) but not vertically. Black horizontal spaces
are above and below the image. What do I need to change?

Also, the image seems clearer that what I get with my desktop, a storebuild
Windows XP computer.  Any suggestions for improving clarity with the desktop?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael S. Altus, PhD, ELS
Intensive Care Communications, Inc.®