Security Now, Windows Weekly, MacBreak and TWIT all tend to run about
an hour and are mostly weekly.  The Tech Guy radio show podcasts run
about 2 hours with two shows per week.  I'd start with the radio show
which is pretty much a salad of the the highlights of the podcasts
surrounded by trouble shooting calls.  Security now is the most
interesting to me except for the Daily Giz WIz which is 10 to 20
minutes per day Monday through Friday.

The Tech Guy web site is promising a topic searchable archive where
you can listen to individual calls.  They haven't released it yet but
it is in the real soon now state for the last month or so.

Another one to give a listen to is the Cranky Geeks with John C Dvorak.