>We get it.  It's cool.  It does neat tricks.  It impresses your friends and
>makes your enemies jealous.  It might even get you laid.  We *really* do get
>it.  Now shut the f### up about it already.

Jeff sure hates it when the world becomes a better place and does not
want to hear about it. I'm sure he chortles at the thought of all the
poor Vista upgraders whose computers went poof.

This one's for Jeff...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JOhUVrF7FZo

BTW the user in the video is Chris Pirillo, founder of the Lockergnome
technology portal and columnist for CPU magazine. So he is no dummy.