Tom, a break is not in order.  Someone offered the article as evidence
of iPhone's  effects to date.  I simply made the point, I thought
dispassionately
and certainly without rancor, that the article hardly seemed to do  that
because the apps seemed to be certainly not revolutionary or 'killer apps'
IMHO.  What iPhone will do in the future was not part of my (or even of the
thread?).

Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >The article refers to "killer apps"
surfacing for iPhone. The list
>was *not* actually that impressive.

It has only been two weeks. Give us a break.

I have already started to run into people with iPhones. Back when I was
an early adopter of iPod it took several months before a saw someone else
with white headphones.