My only experience is with older ones, no longer sold.  There is no
standardization at all.  Get all you will ever need compatibility for up front.
 If you wait, and then need a few more inserts, you won't be able to find them
nor full sets when the time comes.  A new model will be out, and the inserts
aren't compatible with the old ones.

Fred Holmes