Maybe after you tell us what you are talking about we can all laugh.  You
might want to go to wikipedia to look up SATA and how it functions.  Also
might want to read up on putting OS's on seperate drives, they all don't
have to go on one drive.  I'd give you the url for looking up SATA on wiki,
but I know how you hate actually giving out the url you are referencing.

Mike