some useful software i have found in podcasting the sermons at my
church have been
audacity for recording and editing
itunes for converting into mp3 and adding the track info and titles

feedburner.com will set up your rss 2.0 feed with enclosures for you.

but you'll need to find a place to host the audio files

On 8/17/07, Daniel Else <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I ran into the same resistance at the agency where I work. The boss, the
> world's least likely podcast listener, didn't know anything about it, didn't
> understand it, and didn't want to be bothered - besides, it sucks up assets
> that are better used elsewhere. Sound familiar?
>
> I've been looking for some reliable info on industry trends, but haven't come
> up with anything I've found useful. I'll be listening to the responses.
>
> Dan

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
> * Need more help? Send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

may God be kind to you. may he give you peace. may he love you very much.
jude .2

gmail
from
josh byrd