At 07:02 PM 8/21/07, Jeff Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I guess then you were only kidding about that "100 moderators" comment.

     Not in the slightest.

You don't want to be moderated,

1. I don't want listmembers to attempt to censor others, but label such behavior "moderating the list."

2. This is an unmoderated list. Thus, it has no given, OR SELF-APPOINTED, moderator(s). This means you.

3. Most adults on this list, in my experience, are perfectly capable of moderating themselves, and don't need any help from you, me, or Jeff Morris.

just encouraged.

     Whip out some love and lay it on me, Sweet Chunks.

Have fun at the pissing contests.

Because of my Brobdingnagian package, I've never been in what you could call a "contest." All other entrants got beaten like a Sunday boner.

Ta!

     See you 'round. Like a bagel.

                Bob

Thinking clearly and logically is hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it.

OK
End