$75 a year, or $75 a month?  does not the $99 have a time limit, and does it
provide more than basic cable?  HD and digital channels extra?

I get a lot of attitude from Comcast.  I have about $60 of video cable
services, and I cannot get a hard copy from Comcast as to what I have.

I also have comcast internet service.  it is just fine.  a steady 8m download,
and .7 upload.

my total comcast bill runs $130/mo.

I am unable to navigate their website to find most anything.  all I get are
popup comcast commercials that cannot be adblocked.

tg