I'm very happy using Exposé gestures to view all windows or application windows or desktop, and Command h or alt command h to clear up clutter. And just clicking on an app in the dock to bring it forward is easy enough. But I admit I no longer know or have a need to know any such tricks for Windows. I tinker with Windows machines, but not enough to know tricks.

db wrote:
I can't help but say that the worst thing about Macs/OSX is the Dock.
Great operating system otherwise but whenever I am using OS X and multi-tasking between programs, web pages, files etc, I am spending a LOT of time struggling with the various windows... trying to find one I had open before, trying to get others I have, open out of the way etc.

I know the various techniques & shortcuts that OSX gives you to deal with these issues but they are clumsy and laborious compared to Windows Taskbar where all can be seen at a glance and accessed with one click or keystroke.
db