>Hmmm, I'm a little confused.  I wonder if I can have multiple
>paths?  The last pair of drives I updated videos on, one had
>a directories called "movies" and "cooking" (or was that
>videos?).  The other drive had a pair of directories,
>organized by date, the second directory (the one most recently
>created) had the videos (whatever the name is).

You can even have multiple iTunes libraries (for the multiple iPods you
should own). Start iTunes with the option key depressed and you can
switch iTunes libraries or create a new one.

There is a lot of flexibility about what gets stored where, but I have
not had a need to play with these features.

Today I see the Apple Online Store is offering an external 500 GB USB2
drive for $140. Will anyone want for storage again?