Tom must be getting kickbacks from the scotch tape sales guys.

I think I'd get some "funny" looks if I asked my AutoCAD people to just work
with the $75 Deskjets and figure out the rest.  In fact, I think I'd find
the tires on my car flattened if I did.

Instead, I bought them a 30" DesignJet, instead of seeing their problem as
another nail to hammer down.  Oddly, they're happy with that.