This page opens OK for me using Firefox v. 2.0.0.9.

Looking at the html source code, there are some obvious errors. First, there are two head sections, one embedded in the other. One head section is all that should be there. Second, there is no </body> statement before </html>.

Immediately before the <html> statement should appear: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

Some html validators are at http://www.htmlvalidator.com/lite/ and at http://validator.w3.org/

Stephen Brownfield wrote:
A friend/volunteer has worked on a web page for a number of years (>5yrs.). All of the sudden some of the newer browsers load a blank page. I can open it with the latest version of OmniWeb, but cannot open with the latest versions of Firefox or Netscape. I am told that IE 6.0.2900.2180 will not load the page. She said that she created and maintained it by just using HTML. What is the problem and how can she fix it? The website is:

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH80.html

Thanks for any help,

Steve