I have done repair work and in total agreement with you.

Two things jumped out at me right away.

One it was found in the temp folder which means it might be stuff that can be flushed with a cleaning of the cache and temp files.

Two it involved Norton. I have quit using Norton for a few years now as it got blotted, and a resource hog. The advice to get rid of it and get a free or different AV scanner is a good idea.

I use Avast mostly and find it very good. I also have three free subscriptions to F-Secure through my ISP and have those installed on a few PC's in the house.

I have not paid for an AV subscription for a few years now. (The only problem in my sons desktop and that is because he is not careful where he goes so I slapped F-Secure on it and locked it down.)

Stewart