That's one advantage of the DIY HTPC I'm building: you can always swap out
the tuner card for another.

I have an ATI 550 on the way from eBay, which will complete the parts I
need.  The rest are from my recent upgrade to my main PC (which now sports a
dual-core Athlon 5200, 2 GB of RAM and a 36 GB WD 10K RPM Raptor for the
system drive--smokin!).