But I bet that no one deigns to think of you as brain-dead just because you are
embracing this less than cutting edge technology.

Too bad that your mother never taught you the value of taking the high road.
You should try it sometime.

Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Draw a parallel to my DVR. I really love my DVR. I can't imagine watching
TV any other way. My DVR works fine -- probably has years of life in it.
I have a lifetime subscription to the programming service. Yet my DVR
only knows the NTSC standard and NTSC is going away in 14 months. So I am
unhappy about progress too.