How differently each of us sees things.  I was forced into 1.5mbit
over a year ago and have been suffering ever since.  I can't do more
then one thing at a time.  I used to download all my podcasts in a
minute or so, now i'm waiting almost an hour for all of them to update
one or two at a time because there isn't enough bandwith to do them at
once.  If I have BT going forget it...I get knocked off *IRC* when I'm
on BT.  Let me rephrase...*I get knocked off IRC basically just text
chat* when I'm using BT.    Ridiculous I have to pay 25 a month for
this.  No email, no usenet.  Not that I can use a local POP account
anyway because downloading the msgs takes forever.  I've switched to
gmail and at the moment I write this, I'm in basic HTML view because
my bandwith is so bad gmail has asked if I want to switch from
standard view.

/done

mike