I'm about three quarters of the way through Torchwood season 1 .  I
thought they were better as the series goes on  Some of the earlier
ones had these sex oriented plot twists that felt like an HBO comedy
where they used to have a topless women in the shot for no particular
reason.  I liked the one about the ghost best.

Iggle = Eagle in Philadelphian.

On Feb 9, 2008 9:57 AM, Paul Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any Doctor Who fans following Torchwood?
> (I know it's OT but what about all that
> indecipherable obscureness about Philadelphia
> and a (?) pig.  I am not even going to
> ask what an iggle is.)
>
> --- katan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:56:19 -0800, Paul Meyer wrote:
> >
> > >Is that a Doctor Who quote?
> >
> > Why yes. Yes it is. From "the Face of Evil".
> >
> > --
> > katan
> >
> > The very powerful, and the very stupid have one thing in common.
> > They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts
> > to fit
> > their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one
> > of the facts that needs altering.
> >
> >        The Doctor (Number 4)

> > * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
> > YourNewAddress
> > * Need more help? Send mail to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/
> > * RSS at
> > www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml
> > * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be
> > archived

> Checkout One Laptop Per Child project laptop.org

> * New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
> * Need more help? Send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * Messages bearing the header "X-No-Archive: yes" will not be archived

John Duncan Yoyo