We've been using Quickbooks and it as met our needs. At first we had to run Softwindows to run it on our Mac. Then when they made the Mac version capable of saving a Windows version of our data, we switched to the Mac version. We have been happy with it (QuickBooks Pro 6), but as I said earlier our Account wanted us to upgrade. I just want to be aware of any problems and ways to avoid them before I install it.

Steve

Fred Holmes wrote:
I've been told that QuickBooks isn't capable of tracking funding sources, i.e.
automatically ensuring that funds received (e.g., a grant) for a specific purpose are
being spent for that purpose.  I don't use Quickbooks, and it may be possible to add
additional fields to the "stock" accounting database that would accomplish
this.  Such additional fields may require a higher level of training than most folks get.

Fred Holmes