On that suggestion.  Go to crucial look up your memory.

Then using their stock numbers go to other sites and see what they charge.

Also note compatible memory.

The only time I have gotten memory that did not work was when I got it on Ebay and the shyster was selling some memory that would only work in a specific style board and did not disclose this.

Other than that I have had many sticks of memory over the years bought at a variety of dealers with no problem.

But make sure you know what type of memory belongs in that system before purchasing.

(I noted Crucial sold both 333 and 400 memory for that Board. Depending on the processor this will either be no effect or slow it down.)

Stewart