Vicky!  You are letting silly things like facts get in the way!  Tom has
spoken...DSL is better it doesn't matter what you've actually experienced.
There are no other factors...Tom's word is law! I'm calling all my poor sap
cable modem using friends who are actually getting 20mbit right now and
telling them to switch to DSL because at any moment now Qwest could go from
1.5 to 85mbit!  Well, in theory.

Mike