>The density of people in France is much higher than the density of our
>population.

Americans are denser. One would have to be pretty dense to keep voting
for the same corrupt pols as they give away more and more of the country
to the utlta-rich. The French did get it right fixing a similar problem a
couple of centuries ago with the assistance of Dr. Guillotin.

>What I have offered to me is less than what is
>offered 30 miles down the road.  But that is because of population density.

If that were true, people living in the most populous parts of the
country would be paying lower rates and getting better service. Obviously
they are not.