Well taken, Betty, But I don't know if the Wii would help or frustrate. His
Parkinsons is starting to gallop along.

Dan

>>> b_s-wilk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/26/08 12:44 PM >>>
My dad is using a computer that over 10 years old for Internet, email,
WP, database. It's old, slow, so is he. He's retired, not in a hurry for
anything. As long as your dad's computer is running OK with XP, a little
extra memory and WiFi is probably all he needs, except maybe a printer.
An inexpensive laser is cheaper in the long run and easier to maintain
than inkjet.

Your dad's not a gamer? RAM + WiFi is all he needs. Get him a Wii for fun.

Betty