Yes, I'd read the wikipedia entry. All Intel seems to be saying is
that, even though they give you three choices, you should only pick
one of two. i.e., "Install RAID Drivers" doesn't mean you necessarily
want a RAID, and it'll work fine if you don't set one up.

Like everything else, it's clear as mud. Why don't they just eliminate
the "AHCI Drivers only" option then? Or put that GD paragraph on the
GD screen somewhere along with the choices?

Anyway. Poking around this afternoon here
(http://www.msfn.org/board/Integration-of-Intel-Sata-and-Raid-drive-t107504.html)
I discovered Nlite (http://www.nliteos.com/). Nlite is a darn nice GUI
app for slipstreaming Windows. No more esoteric command line stuff,
just point and click. So I now have an .iso with SP3 and that last set
of SATA drivers. I can't wait to try it. Well, maybe I can. :)