I include in their bias American made cars.

In many of their past reviews they would talk about what was right with the American made car and then give it lousy ratings when it did not deserve it. (In checking their charts they usually were on par with the foreign made one)

In many cases I have lived in areas where owning a foreign made car was uneconomical as you had to travel great distances to get service.

My in-laws own an Accura and still have to travel 300 miles for service on their vehicle.

Where I live presently it is no problem getting service on foreign made cars as they are ubiquitous in this area (Especially foreign bought foreign cars, military base)

Not only that in our state, Hyundai, Kia, and Mercedes all have plants.

Stewart