Maybe you can make Mozy work for you. Once it's all backed up won't your additions and changes be minimal? A total restore would take a long time too but would be do-able if you didn't mind waiting.
The saying: "Time is money" applies here I guess...

I suppose that's true but I'm afraid Comcast will cut my speed if I'm uploading 24/7 for months which is what it would take to do it all. When I stop the upload and restart it later it appears to begin all over again so I don't want to stop it. Also the Mac version doesn't have a place where you can adjust the speed of the upload to lessen the pressure on the computer resources so I'm stuck with the way they have it set. I've emailed their tech support (3 days ago) but have gotten no response. I'm going to check out the links you sent to reviews of other services too.
Thanks for  your input on this.

Paula
IN/USA
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Have a wonderful day!