A polygraph for who?  I like the way you cut and pasted that quote from
cnet...at first glance it looks like 20,000 google employees have macs.
Hopefully all our readers who care enough followed the link to learn the
numbers.

Most successful businesses have macs?  Really?  I'd like to see that
spreadsheet.  Your evidence is google and it's less then 1/3 of their
employees that have macs, is that enough macs to tip the balance against the
oppressive pcs?  If I have 3000 employees, do I only need to purchase one
mac to make sure my business is successful?  Awesome...

Mike