i'm sorry, i do not know.  but i do know that the whole world uses it.  i was
much bigger, so it was too slow.

quikbooks has majority of the under $250,000 per year market.  once to 1 mil, i
know it falls apart.  gets very slow.

i don't know what law offices use.  i would presume some strange kind of law
software specialized.

i just had a generic business.