After Firefox installed it's latest upgrade, when I click on a link in Thunderbird, Firefox launches and opens the link but doesn't automatically go to the Firefox window. I have to physically click on the Firefox tab in order to see the Webpage. Before this, anytime I clicked on a link in an email, it would launch Firefox and go to the Firefox window automatically.

Is this a setting which is changeable and has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks in advance,

Richard P.
Windows XP SP3