Thanks, everything I need is on your third link which you suggested I go to first. Many thanks.

Richard P.

Jordan wrote:
I was just at a Firefox previous versions page recently where they had all the 2.xx versions listed, but now I can't find it. But this should work: http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0.0.14/win32/en-US/
There are site like this that have all the versions:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/4038/
Then I finally found this page, which you should go to first:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing+a+previous+version+of+Firefox

It's interesting to note that the Thunderbird links work perfectly if I set Internet Explorer as the default browser. Now if only Firefox and Thunderbird could play nice again... :-)

What version of Thunderbird are you running?

I've got 2.0.0.14 and clicking on a link in an email brings up FF 3.0.1. Larry