> Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bugmenot doesn't store your personal
> logins now, does it? I use it to log in to the odd site that still
> demands logins just to read a blurb, but those have mostly disappeared
> in the last couple years.

You are correct, but no these types of bozos haven't disappeared yet.  It
prevents the need to have to create yet *another* account to just look at
something.  Snapfish was the latest one for me; these weren't my pictures,
but someone who invited me to look at theirs.  You'd think by now the
marketing trolls would get tired of polluted databases.