the home depot in oxon hill has had signs and cameras for about 6 months.  they
have cleared the loiters out of the store so they no longer approach customers
when shopping, however, during any weekday, there are 20 to 30 day laborers
loitering on the edges of the lot.

they also have a single new "fire lane" sign up.  fine is $100.  i requested
trial, they have not tried to collect from me so far