They do not want their children to see this. (Hence my earlier quesion about "Kill Bill" or "The Passion of the Christ" -- which is being evaded.)

I am not a film critic.  But "Kill Bill" was not Quentin Tarantino's best
movie to date.  It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as "Reservoir Dogs",
the iconic "Pulp Fiction" or even the darkly dramatic "Jackie Brown" (which is my favorite QT movie).

"The Passion of the Christ", well I saw it but I wasn't impressed by it.