I was trying to install a PayPal plugin (for the virtual MasterCard) and got the following error message:

Feature transfer error:

Feature: Program Files
Component: ATL71
File: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atl71.dll
Error:  Access is denied

About my system:

Computer OS: Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3 ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7.0.483
JV17PowerTools2008 1.8.0.466 registry cleaner
I don't find atl71.dll in the windows\system32\ subdirectory
[I used to have the PayPal Virtual MasterCard installed, but it has disappeared--I may not have used it for a couple years (or more)]

Is the error likely because I'm missing atl71.dll?

Does Windows XP Home come with this DLL?

Or, is it more likely that registry cleaning removed it?

Or, is there a conflict with Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite?

Does atl71.dll pose a threat to my computer?

Should get this dll?

What site do you recommend for downloading this file?

Thanks,

Barb