Hmmm . . . one other possibility. On Saturday I upgraded to the lasted
version of JV16 PowerTools, paying with PayPal echeck, which hasn't
cleared, probably will clear later today (all of something like $6.95!).
The software says it has 27 days left to run--it's acting as a trial until
the echeck clears? I don't remember running into that before.

I'll try installing the PayPal plugin again after JV16Tools recognized
that its been purchased.

Barb