I would not have it say for every pizza hut pizza I order via the net I have
to order a peter piper pizza.  I would prefer both able to equally enter the
arena of selling me pizza, and based on taste or price or form/speed of
delivery, and in turn allow me to choose which pizza I eat, how often or at
all.  I'd not like comcast coming along after the fact and seeing that peter
piper pizza is selling 4 to 1 over pizza hut on the net, and creating a law
that says I have to order both equally...even if I don't like both.
Therefore, I probably wouldn't order either at all.