Hmm... no, in my case, the DSL modem is on a UPS, so the power
doesn't reset.  It is the signal (DSL) that resets.

Send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the phone number
of the line the DSL is riding, assuming you get your dialtone from us.

I'll do a quick facilities check and place a trouble ticket for you even
if I can't shoot this myself.

It may not work better than calling our regular repair center and I
can't guarantee to fix it but at least you'll know that a supervisor
is looking at it.

It would be helpful to know the model of DSL device you're using,
if we provided it it's probably a Westell but I'd like to know which one.

No promises but with best intent.