On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 6:15 PM, mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not how you are equating honesty with what type of broadband is used?

No, the double secret limits on usage for 'unlimited' service.  They want to
provide a third world level of coverage to the US users.  I guess all we can
say is Comcast is better than Australia which has really low usage caps.

I suspect Comcast doesn't want to pay to build up to the required level of
service for lots of people using lots of bandwidth.  FIOS  provides lots of
bandwidth and hasn't been caught with their hand in that cookie jar.

> On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:09 PM, John Duncan Yoyo
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>

> > FWIW now Comcast is forced to be honest about not wanting to support a
> > broadband service they just want to be paid for providing one.  The
> faster
> > FIOS spreads the sooner this dinosaur can go away.

John Duncan Yoyo