I'm figuring you are going to keep making the  'old man and his RAID' claims
without a shred of anything resembling an answer till new tech actually does
come out that replaces RAID.  I just like seeing you struggle to come up
with new ways to not say you have no clue how you got yourself into this
corner and have no answer.  Come on, dance another...