Found and bought a Seagate 500 GB external hard drive at Office Depot today
for $90, supposedly on sale from $130.  Looks like the same item at NewEgg
is about $100.  Also, says it has software that "automatically copies
files..."  The model is called "Free Agent."  Does this seem like a
reasonable way to go and a decent value?  Was hoping to spend a little less,
but if I can get a lot more storage for just a few more $, maybe better to
have that flexibility for the future.

Thanks

Randall