>8 years of failure isn't enough for you true believers? After stripping

>the People of their legal protections they let the corporate giants run

>amuck. What we got is in the daily news -- a crumbling economy.

Did you 'cc' this to Craigslist's "Rants and Raves"????

>Surf over
>to Google news and see what responsible journalists are reporting. Stop

reading fantasy-land bloggers.

Do you mean the "responsible" journalists that write for Washington
Post, the NY Times, CNN, etc?  Or were you referring to some other
publication?

Seems most journalists write what they think you should think and not
the facts.

I know it's difficult not to get caught up in the story and want to let
your feelings run amok, but really, journalists *should* be impartial in
their writing.

Shame they rarely ever do....

Larry